Atavism opens up the development of MMO games to everyone regardless of programming knowledge or artistic ability. Integrated with the Unity engine as the client, developers now have direct access to one of the most anticipated MMO engines in the market.
You can now focus on developing the game, not the programming, and have a prototype or full game up within a few weeks, even if your team is very small. You don't need to have a million dollar budget anymore to develop a MMO game as we have already done most of the heavy lifting with pre-designed plugins for every system. All you need to do is setup what stats you want to use with them. If you want systems of your own, you can also code unique plugin systems and even share or sell them to other developers who are using Atavism.
Our license structure is setup to accommodate developers so that you pay for what you need.
* Allows 200 Concurrent users Online at any time.
* Includes Atavism Unity Editor with over 18 plugins
* Includes Atavism Server Software
This is the Package being sold here and does not allow you to do server side coding, only the use of existing plugins. You will need the veteran license or higher to do server side coding.
* Allows 450 Concurrent users Online at a time.
* Includes everything else from Starter License.
* Has Server AGIS source code that alwos the creation of plugins.
* Allows 1500 Concurrent users Online at a time.
* Includes everything else from Starter and Veteran License.
* Allows Unlimited Concurrent users Online at a time.
* Includes everything else from other Licenses.
We have had over 150 Development Companies test and use Atavism in the closed Alpha release to polish and make sure Atavism meets the needs of what game developers want from a engine like this. Using their feedback, we have developed over 18 different plugins that allow you to customize your game easily without any coding. These plugins are linked into an Editor that opens up in Unity for easy access. Here is a list of some of the plugin features that have been developed.
* Data Base Plugin: Setup your database information and be able to link directly to it through the editor, allowing you to do changes instantly to things pertaining to your MMO game.
* Instance Plugin: Create and setup new instances in your game which can be anything from Dungeons you want players to explore to multiple different worlds in one MMO.
* Accounts Plugin: Control all player accounts from this plugin and set different access levels such as setting certain players as GM's in your game.
* Mobs Plugin: Create any mob template from a click of a button with stats, as well as loot you want them to drop. You can then spawn these mobs in-game wherever you want in real time. You can even spawn a dragon right in front of other players while they are standing next to you in-game.
* Loot Tables plugin: Setup different loot tables and choose your drop-chance of the items for your mob templates.
* Factions Plugin: Use this plugin to easily setup your different factions for your game and what their standings are to one another.
* Quests Plugin: Create different types of Quests for your players and add them to any NPC to make them a quest-giver. Create a chain of quests that can guide your players through your storyline.
* Dialogue Plugin: Create different dialogues for your NPC's. You can also use this system to allow multiple outcomes in the storyline depending on what a player chooses while speaking to a NPC or even allow access to certain quests only if a player asks certain questions.
* Items Plugin: Create all the items for your game with this; add different stats to items and functionality.
* Skills Plugin: A full skill system which allows you to open up skills when players level up with XP or level up skills using it like the old UO style game play. The choice is yours.
* Abilities Plugin: Create different abilities for your players that they can get when they have a certain skill. They can use these abilities in a wide range of ways from combat to crafting to professions.
* Effects Plugin: Build your own effects for your game to make it unique like a melee-strike effect that deals physical damage or a magic effect that heals your player.
* Coord Effects Plugin: Setup different animations, particles and more to run on events such as play an attack animation and a particle when you use a strike ability.
* Stats Plugin: Design any type of stats you want for your game with this plugin.
* Player Character Setup Plugin: Setup what races, stats and classes you want your players to start with as well as where you want them to spawn and how you want starter characters to look like.
With all these plugins we also have standard things like chat channel, combat , full inventory system and much more in Atavism. The best part is you can easily use and incorporate other assets from the Unity Asset store into Atavism which will expand it even further for you. (For example, there is a plugin developed by another developer for UniStorm which allows you to have a weather system in your game).